Wednesday 11 September 2013

Merry.......

Have you seen the new Holiday Catalogue from Stampin' Up!?
I am in love with it! So many possibilities for gifts and so much inspiration from all of the samples!!
I have put a major dent in my credit card, but at the same time, it has made my class attendance soar! I am getting to use all of the wonderful products and show them to people just as excited as I am, and they are sharing their ideas with me - it's a great thing!
I got (yet) another order this week and in it were the new Expressions Thinlits Dies (132171) - I have seen so many gorgeous samples out there using them, so couldn't wait to play with them myself!!
I have made a couple of things myself, but by far my favourite is a CAS of one I found online by the wonderful  Mary Fish - go check hers out!!

What do you think? I have also used the new Envelope Liners Die (132218) in the envelopes to match. I think it is gorgeous, and it didn't take long at all to make - a bonus if you were wanting to make a few to send out this Christmas!!

If you would like to see these dies in action for yourself, or would like the products to make this card yourself, let me know!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

Expressions Thinlets (132171)


Envelope Liners (132218)


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...