Wednesday 4 September 2013

New Holiday Catalogue - Available Now!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have you seen the new Holiday Catalogue just released by Stampin' Up! ??
 
It's choc full of gorgeous Christmas and Halloween goodies!!
 
It's full of product you have never seen Stampin' Up! carry before!!
 
It's got fabulous, time-saving kits in it!!
 
I have already planned out my Christmas cards and gift giving ideas and have listed classes to show you how gorgeous these goodies are!! Join me for a listed class or make your own - one on one or the more the merrier!!
 
Contact me to get your hands on your very own copy of the Holiday Catalogue, and while you are waiting, click HERE to see it online!!
 
 
Until next time,
Kylie xxx
 
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...