Thursday 26 September 2013

Festive Flurry Collection Class....



Are you in love with the Festive Flurry stamps and matching framelits yet? This class just might push you over the edge!! And if you like alternative colours for your Christmas cards, you are in luck!!

The Festive Flurry Collection Class includes 4 different Christmas cards that cover everything from an easily mass-produced card with a WOW, to a tucked-in base with removable Christmas ornament! All 4 cards have the required Christmas bling, plenty of techniques and use a wide range of products.

The colours are Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Silver and Midnight Muse.

I am offering this class on Thursday November 7th at 10am and again the following Thursday, November 14th at 10am. Cost is $25.00 per person and includes all card kits, envelopes with liners to stamp to match, and refreshments.

You will need to RSVP and prepay by Monday 4th November for the class on the 10th, or Monday 11th for the class on the 14th.
You can RSVP here - it will take you to my class schedule on my Business Website and you can RSVP there, or email me to book your spot. I will give you payment details when you RSVP.

Unfortunately I cannot accommodate children at my residence, but I am more than happy to bring the class to you at another date if you need to look after children.

This class is available on alternative dates, just ask!

If you cannot make the class but would like to purchase the pre-cut kits and products (as we are unable to pre-stamp images per Stampin' Up!'s demonstrator rules) to complete the cards yourself, I would be happy to advise you - feel free to ask!

I hope to see you there!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...