Saturday 21 September 2013

A Christmas Card CAS ............

can be a beautiful thing!!
I saw this extremely simple card online - Pinterest I think, but I can't find it right now to link back to, when I find it I will link.
Here is my version of the original - again not my design.


And here are my versions of the card:





Wouldn't they make a lovely set? I am making more colours but the same design as I think they are quite effective....very simple, but with a bit of bling from the rhinestones.

If you would like the products to make your own, let me know or you can purchase online in my store 24/7.

Until next time,
Kylie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...