Saturday, 21 September 2013

A Christmas Card CAS ............

 
can be a beautiful thing!!
 
I saw this extremely simple card online - Pinterest I think, but I can't find it right now to link back to, when I find it I will link.
 
Here is my version of the original - again not my design.
 

 
And here are my versions of the card:
 
 
 

 
Wouldn't they make a lovely set? I am making more colours but the same design as I think they are quite effective....very simple, but with a bit of bling from the rhinestones.
 
If you would like the products to make your own, let me know or you can purchase online in my store 24/7.
 
Until next time,
Kylie xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How cute is this!?! I love this cute little box! I recently saw a tutorial for this little box on a European demonstrator's w...