Tuesday 24 September 2013

Term 3 Class Treat.......

So regular followers of my blog will know that at the end of every term, and on special occasions, I make little treat holders for my children's classes. Now that my son is off to High School and I can't make treats for his class, I am down to just one class a term.......not looking forward to the day when my youngest is off to High School and I can't make treats for her either :( I might have to adopt another class!!

I found these on the internet - not my design, although I have altered the measurements to suit my needs -  and will be offering them in my classes - my Chicks and Chocolate class is coming up next month and I have a feeling (haha) that these just might make an appearance there!!
For school I used retired dsp from the last Annual Catalogue, it's a great way to use up left over papers! I made 40 of them so Lacey is able to give some to her favourite teachers too. It's a quick and easy design and I got them all done in one day while they were at school. Inside they will find a snack-sized dairy milk, yum!







If you would be interested in making these cute little holders, book a workshop and I can show you just how easy they are to make! Book into one of my Chicks and Chocolate classes, or book a private class just for you and maybe some of your friends, and we can make them together!

If you would like any of the products used in this project, you can purchase them online in my store, just click on "shop now" or you can email/text/phone your order to me. I would be happy to help!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...