Thursday 12 September 2013

The Magnetic Platform is Back!!


Do you remember this? It was one of those 'blink and miss it' type things - who knew that the Magnetic Platform would sell out so quickly???

Actually - I did!! Because it is so fantastic!! I swear, if this had been available last year when I made 65 of those gorgeous Christmas Ornaments (that's 1500 runs through the bigshot!!) it would've made my life much easier haha!!

So, from TODAY - 12th September - you can place an order and become the proud owner of your very own Magnetic Platform (130658)!! For only $69.95 plus postage, you will never have a bad cut again!

Get yours today!!

Until next time,
Kylie xxx

PS - did you see yesterday's post? It was so EASY with the Magnetic Platform!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...