Sunday 30 September 2018

Tealight Card Class

I recently held a class making some Tealight Cards using the new All Is Bright Designer Series Paper from the 2018 Holiday Catalogue.
I filled them with matching tealights from IKEA - they smell amazing!

The red ones smelled like sweet berries - matching the paper perfectly!


This one smelled like vanilla icecream!




I wanted to show how easy it was to alter the pattern using different amounts of candles - the length stayed the same, but the width changed with the candle numbers. Once I demonstrated how easy it was, they went together really quickly!
Did you notice the gold doily? That was one of our pearlized doilies with gold embossing on the reverse side - so easy!

If you would like to book a class with me to learn to make these, let me know!
If you're local to me - Maddington WA, I can come to you, if you're a bit further out, you can come to me, or I will happily travel a bit further (within reason) for groups of 6 or more :)
I supply everything that you need to make your projects, plus a full colour instruction sheet so that you can make more of them in the future.
Feel free to contact me here for more info or to book a date!
Until next time,
Kylie

To see or purchase the products used in these projects, click the pics:




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...