Friday 14 September 2018

Accented Blooms


Did you notice this stamp set in the Annual Catalogue (page 19)?
I didn't at first, but once other demonstrators started posting their creations, I was in love!
Moral of this story? 
You don't have to be the most imaginative or creative person to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - you just have to love to stamp! There are so many wonderfully sharing demonstrators out there, you can borrow their inspiration any time you like - just like I did with this card design!
This card was inspired by a male demonstrator from the U.S that I very much admire - Brian King. You can check him out here.

Powder Pink and Crumb Cake


Early Espresso and Crumb Cake 


Night Of Navy and Crumb Cake


Mossy Meadow and Very Vanilla


Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight


Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie


Rub your card stock with the Embossing Buddy to stop any stray embossing powder sticking to the wrong places, then stamp the Accented Blooms stamp in white craft ink. Sprinkle white embossing powder over and heat with your Heat Tool. I stamped a sentiment in white craft ink, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and heated it with the Heat Tool on a scrap piece of card to match the card base, then punched it out with the Tailored Tag punch. I adhered everything together using Mulitpurpose liquid glue, but double-sided tape will work just as well.
I coloured the flowers with Wink of Stella glitter brush on the Mossy Meadow card for a bit of extra sparkle - it looks so pretty!
Hint:
You can stamp this stamp perfectly fine on a clear block, but I used my Stamparatus so that I could ink it up over and over and get a lovely crisp image with perfect placement every time. 

Such a simple yet gorgeous card idea!

If you would like to make some yourself, let me know, I would love to put together a private class for you and a few friends, or just for you, if you prefer! You can make assorted colours or a set of just one colour combination - it's up to you! Assorted sentiments can be stamped too - I liked this sentiment as I will be using these in my customer thank yous this month :)

Let me know if you have any questions, I would love to chat to you!

Until next time,
Kylie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...