Friday 21 September 2018

Tone on Tone Accented Blooms

Are you sick of seeing Accented Blooms yet? I hope not - I have a couple more to show you!

I have stamped the stamp in Whisper White craft ink using the Stamparatus as the craft ink can sometimes be patchy. I stamped each one 3 times, then sprinkled over the White Embossing Powder and melted it using the Heat Tool. Once it was cool, I went over it with the clear Wink Of Stella glitter brush and darkened the flowers slightly. The sparkle is lovely!

I stamped the sentiment in versamark ink, then into the matching card colour - either Mint Macaron or Crumb Cake - and sprinkled over the clear embossing powder and melted it with the Heat Tool. Once it was cool, I punched it out using the Tailored Tag Punch, and adhered it to the card front.
Quick and simple, but I think it looks pretty wow!

Mint Macaron and Whisper White


Crumb Cake and Whisper White


You can order the products used to make these cards by clicking the photo of the product below, it will take you straight to my online store. If you prefer, you can contact me and I will place the order for you :)
Feel free to ask me any questions!

Until next time,
Kylie x


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...