Saturday 1 September 2018

Only 4 Sleeps Until the 2018 Holiday Catalogue Begins!!

That's right, not long now until the Holiday Catalogue begins - I can't wait for you to be able to start creating with our gorgeous new products!
This year I have been focusing on Designer Series Paper. In the past I've bought plenty of it, but so much was hoarded as I couldn't bring myself to use it!!
Now I can't make enough things with dsp - and how gorgeous our paper is this year!
Let's start with my favourite dsp from the Holiday Catalogue - Frosted Floral 147800 $24.25.


Printed on shimmery paper, the sheets are silky smooth to touch and so lustrous!
Each sheet is double-sided:







Which one is your favourite?

I've already starting making projects with this paper, and can see myself ordering more soon!
You can begin placing orders Wednesday, September 5 via my online store or by contacting me :)

Until next time,
Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...