Monday 3 September 2018

Tropical Chic Card Set

I'm still using the Tropical Chic stamp set and matching framelits - the summery colours are just so lovely!
Here is a reminder of the bundle:


I've put together a set of 4 simple cards with a card wallet to store them in - and I am offering them as a class this month!
There are 4 options for this class:
Option 1: 
Book a private class for you and your friends (or just you if you prefer) for $30 per person. I supply everything that you need to make this project.
Happy to bring along a birthday sentiment stamp as well.
Payment would be in advance.

Option 2:
Order just the kit only for $25. You would need to supply your own stamps, ink and adhesive. The kit would come cut and scored ready for you to assemble at home.
Option 3:
Place an order for the Tropical Chic stamp set and framelit bundle, and get the class in kit form for only $15 - you put together at home at your convenience. Everything will be cut and scored with full instructions so that you can create when your bundle arrives. You would need to supply your own ink pads and adhesive.
Option 4:
Order the main products used in this project - the Tropical Chic stamp set and framelit bundle, the ink pads, the Wink Of Stella glitter brush,  - and I will post you the kit for this project for FREE to say thank you!
You would need to supply the adhesive and dimensionals  (although they can be added to your order too, if you prefer)
These are the cards and wallet you would be making:







To purchase any of these supplies, click on the product and it will take you to my online store, or contact me and I will happily place the order for you :)
 Feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'm happy to help!!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...