Saturday 8 September 2018

Stamp Club Projects

I had my monthly stamp club last night, and as the new Holiday Catalogue has just started, it was Christmas themed - of course!
I don't think my ladies were quite ready for Christmas projects yet, but they seemed to like the projects :)
All of the projects were made using the All Is Bright DSP.

Project #1 was the Light Bulb Gift Card Holder I showed the other day:


This type of project is right up their alley as it is quick, simple and fun.
You can get 4 of these out of 1 sheet of dsp, so it's economical too!

Project #2 was this cute wallet-style holder you can use for cash, or a gift voucher - and they can be altered to fit any size - I made one for an A4 sized sheet, it was huge lol!
I showed the same style but decorated differently - a simple version and a stepped up version with matting. They all made it a little differently, mixing and matching, and that's what makes it fun!



Our 3rd project for the night was a card with a built-in slot for a gift card or folded cash.



Do you see the slot on the left? That's made with a punch, then the card stock is adhered forming the pocket. The gift card is hidden by the sentiment panel on the front, it's a nice surprise when you open the card and see the gift card poking out :)

Let me know if you would like to make any of these - I offer this set as a class for only $20 with everything that you need supplied, plus instructions so that you can make more later - message me for more details :)
Until next time,
Kylie x




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...