Monday 3 September 2018

All Is Bright......



Are you a traditional Christmas colour person?
Do you love the reds and greens usually associated with the festive season?
I like the reds and greens, but I usually prefer alternate colours - think pinks and purples or blues and silvers, but this new Designer Series Paper may have just changed my mind with my Christmas colours this year!
This new dsp is called All Is Bright, and it features some really lovely photographic sheets, along with the fun and bright traditional stockings and lights designs.
I can see some great little treat holders made using this fun pack of papers! 

All Is Bright DSP 147892 $19.25








The Holiday Catalogue starts in 2 days - September 5th, and you can place your order in my online store here or contact me here and I will happily place your order for you :)

Until next time,
Kylie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...