Thursday 6 September 2018

Matchbook close gift card and card in one!


I hope the birthday girl likes pink!!
I'm using retired dsp today, from the "It's My Party" stack from a few years ago, but everything else is current - Melon Mambo, Basic Black, the Layering Ovals Framelits and the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set are all available to purchase :)

This card is standard sized and I have added a matchbook fold to the front to hold the gift card - a nice neat little package for my daughter to give to the birthday girl. I much prefer to give gift cards and I love making the packaging for them!



I currently offer a gift card class if you would like to learn how to make this style yourself - in current paper of course! Just let me know if you would like to book a date with me - I'm located in south-east Perth.

Until next time,
Kylie



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...