Friday 7 September 2018

Festive Farmhouse.....

I love this rustic new Christmas DSP, I used it on the goodies that I sent out with the Holiday Catalogue. There are the usual rustic checked papers, but I really loved the wood plank patterns on some of the reverse sides, and the colours - cherry cobbler, mossy meadow, very vanilla and grey granite along with neutrals whisper white and basic black, are a great colour combination!

Festive Farmhouse DSP 147820 $19.25







These papers are available to order right now, just in time to make a start on your Christmas cards or crafts!
Pop into my online store here to place your order or feel free to contact me here and I would love to place your order for you :)

Until next time,
Kylie x



No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...