Thursday 6 September 2018

All Is Bright -


With a new Catalogue comes new paper!!
I love the bright colours in this paper - the All Is Bright DSP.
This paper is part of a large suite of products, and you can find them on pages 4-7 of the new Holiday Catalogue. If you don't yet have a copy, you can see it here.

I've made a quick and simple gift card holder using one of the sheets of this paper pack, as well as a tag from the new Tags and Tidings stamp set and matching Thinlit Die.
This stamp and the die are one complete piece each, you can cut out 16 tags in one go with your Big Shot, or ink up and cut out an individual stamped image separately - it's up to you!







Which greeting do you like the best?
After I stamped the whole stamp and cut them all out with the thinlit die, I glued each greeting to a small piece of Real Red card stock and hand cut them out, then popped them onto the belly band with a dimensional. 
You can get 4 of these gift card holders from one sheet of dsp - and they are so easy to make, that you could make a whole bunch in no time!
Check out this quick video from Stampin' Up! showing you how this stamp and die work, and just how cute these images are:


If you would like to order any of the products you have seen here, pop into my online store here, or feel free to contact me and I will happily pop the order in for you :)


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...