Sunday 9 September 2018

Bestie's Birthday Set



I took my colours from the T2 gift card that I bought for my mate - it's black and orange, and as I didn't have any current orange paper, I went to my retired stash - I'm sure she won't mind!
(sorry about the photo quality, it's a dull day here)

The card is simple to match the explosion box that holds the gift card, and I've matched the envelope to finish it off.



The explosion box is so cute! I found the tutorial online, click here to get the instructions if you would like to make it yourself :)
I changed it up slightly, making all of the sides message holders - each one has a sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set, and all are heat embossed for that little bit extra!
(the 'make a wish' stamp is retired, and comes from a set called Party Wishes).



It's not hard to make, a little bit fiddly, but well worth it, I think. I hope she likes it!

Until next time,
Kylie 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...