Tuesday 18 September 2018

More Accented Blooms

I'm back with a few more of the Accented Blooms cards I have been making lately.
This time I have heat embossed  the sentiment that came with the stamp set, then punched it out with the Tailored Tag Punch, and adhered it to the card front.

Berry Burst and Whisper White


Mint Macaron and Whisper White


Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White


The embossing makes the sentiment panel darker, which I think makes it pop, don't you?
The flower stamp has been heat embossed as well, making it raised and shiny, you can't see it in the photo very well, but it's lovely in person!

You can attach the stamp to a clear block (if you don't have the wood mount set), but I used the Stamparatus as I have the clear mount set. I cut all of my card fronts to the same size so I could just leave the stamp on the stamp plate and reink it in different colours, knowing it will always stamp in the same spot every time. It's also great for just in case you don't ink up evenly, you can just reink, restamp and know it will line up perfectly.

Would you like to see how the Stamparatus works?
Check out the video from Stampin' Up!: 


This is such an easy set to use to get an instant wow with - embossed or not!
If you would like any of the products used to make these cards, click on the individual photos below and it will take you straight to my online store - it's quick and simple! Or feel free to contact me and I will place the order for you :)

Until next time,
Kylie x




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

2021-2022 In Colors

Intoducing our lovely new 2021-2022 In Colors! These are some of my favourite In Colors ever! We will have these in our collection for 2 yea...